| SDQG learn more |
| SDQG Active MLB Trends for today. || |
| SDQG Active MLB Trends for Seven Days. || |
| SDQG Active MLB Trends for One Month (31 days) || |
| PCG learn more |
| ATS, SU, OU (ALL) PCG Trends Full Month || |
| All Sports PCG ATS Trends || |
| All Sports PCG OU Trends || |
|show more offers from PCG |
| LeeZee learn more |
From a library of over 500 high-yield MLB tr (...more)
From a library of over 200 high-yield MLB Ov (...more)
From a library of over 300 high-yield MLB mo (...more)
|show more offers from LeeZee |
| MrEast learn more |
| 102-36 MLB BLOCKBUSTER (ACTIVE 6-1) || |
| SBB learn more |
| MLB: One Day Access to All Active MLB Systems || |
| MLB: One Week Access to All Active MLB Systems || |
| KS learn more |
| KillerSport 2017 MLB Bible Trends || |
| Daily MLB Team Trends and League Systems (ML and O/U) || |
| Weekly MLB Team Trends and League Systems (ML and O/U) || |
| Cherry learn less|
Please let me shortly introduce myself and tell you a bit about the things you will find here and what you can expect from this service.
For more than 15 Years I am working as a researcher and statistician in my daily job. I analyze trends, correlations and data on a daily basis and will try to use my earned skills to produce solid, valid and reliable SDQL Trends. I started experimenting with SDQL in 2009. Back then it was kind of a hobby for me. But with time I learned to dig deeper and connect the dots.
Here is a short list with my query analytic topics:
1. I will sell reliable Trends which had Profit in at least 90% of the seasons included in the Code.
2. A high Return of Investment is the goal, but more necessary is stability. You won't see trends which are 21-0 over 15 years with only 1 game a year.
3. The Trends will be mostly League Wide. Teams change, Coaches change, so I don't give much about team related queries, which does not mean that I think Team/Player Related Trends are useless. It is just not my kind of thing to look at Players and specific Teams in certain situations.
4. I have a database of 2000 queries, but will try to update, modify and include them daily with fresh angles.
5. I created a Rating System for SDQL Data which factors on several statistical variables like z-score, ROI, Overall Profit, variance and stability.
The information available here is believed, but not guaranteed, to be accurate, is for recreational purposes only, and is not intended to violate any state, local, or federal laws. I will give advice as a researcher and suggest you to take these carefully. I never bet blindly on any Trends at all, but I'd rather take this as a meaningful help to do so.
In the end I like to thank a few people for their contributions and help to make me a better SDQL Programer: The works of JMon, Lee Zee (check out their Trends too) at SBR Forums and here in the Google Group are invaluable to me. I learned a lot from the whole SDQL community here and made monthly profit with the queries I provided. So feel free to join
If you want to ask something, criticize or just talk to me about SDQL-related topics, just shoot me an email: email@example.com
I recently started tracking my picks via blogabet.com and had amazing results. After 900+ plays starting 29th Jan up to 3rd March, I had a profit over 150 Units. And a Yield of 10%, all odds are verified and taken pre match and based on the great insight from SDQL.com
| Strong NBA ATS Trend with 10 Years Profit (108-54) || |
| Strong NBA Totals Trend with 8 Years Profit (56-20) || |
| NHL Away Team recovers - 7 of 8 season Profit || |
|show more offers from Cherry |
| Pick60 learn more |
| Near Perfect NHL Moneyline System (20+ plays) || |
| Winning System Tutorial: NHL Playoffs || |
| Penguins Team Trend: 48-11-2 (81%) || |
| Cajun learn more |
| ALL ACTIVE MLB SYSTEMS for a week (New Systems Added Daily) || |